Welcome to MacMedic
MacMedic is an Apple Premium Service Provider. We are Australia’s most awarded service centre.
We are 100% Australian owned and operated, and all repairs are carried out at our store.
Our philosophy is simple – Quick, efficient, quality Mac, iPad and iPod repair services with fair pricing.
Please note we will be closed over most of the Easter and ANZAC Day holiday period.
EASTER AND ANZAC DAY TRADING HOURS HERE
Standard warranty, AppleCare warranty or out-of-warranty?
No worries, we can repair them all and are authorised by Apple to do so.
We repair most Apple products in or out of warranty, including Macs, Apple TVs, AirPorts, iPads & iPods.
Online Quote and Book-in
You can get a quick and free quote online by clicking here.
Book-in your repair online for a faster drop-off as in-store book-in times can be up to 15 minutes.
Click here to book-in now – Please be aware that machines are assessed in the order they are received.
Why Choose MacMedic?
- Free diagnosis / assessment on most machines, accessories and peripherals *
- Over 30 years combined Apple service experience
- Drop-off your machine or device at anytime
- No wait times for “appointments”
- Great location with parking out front until 3pm daily
- Diagnosis and repairs of both hardware and software
- Apple limited warranty repairs & service
- AppleCare warranty repairs & service
- Out of warranty repairs & service
- Upgrade recommendations (RAM, Hard Drive & SSD Upgrades)
So why not drop by and book your machine in for a free assessment *
Whether it be an iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, Mac Pro or Cinema Display.
We are ready to repair your Mac, iPad, iPod, keyboard, display or anything Apple as fast as possible!
Browse our menus above or below for more information or contact us here.
* Excludes machines that are liquid damaged or older than five years since date of purchase. Also excludes third party hardware (external drives, RAM, etc), we will advise if this fee is applicable prior to assessment.
Click here to see our current price list.
Please note that most of our repairs / upgrades already include labour charges such as hard drives and RAM.